GVS 219 – Self-aligned absolute magnetic scale
- Absolute magnetic scale with pole pitch 2+2 mm. Particularly suitable for applications on
synchronized press brakes.
- Serial interface SSI-BiSS, with or without 1 Vpp analog signal.
- Reader head guided by a self-aligned and self-cleaning sliding carriage with spring system.
- Resolution up to 1 μm and repeatability ± 1 increment.
- Accuracy grade ± 15 μm.
- SSI protocol and programmable resolutions.
- Profibus-DP, Profinet, CANopen, DeviceNet, ModBus and DRIVE-CLiQ protocols, through
- Sealing lips for the protection of the magnetic band, made of special elastomer resistant to oil and wearing.
- Various possibilities of application, with double-effect joint or steel wire. An adapter guarantees
the compatibility with PBS-HR scale.
- High stability and quality of signals even in case of high speed, strong accelerations and vibrations.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.
GVS 219 Serial interface SSI – BiSS