GVS 204 – Self-aligned absolute optical scale
- Absolute optical scale with glass measuring support. Particularly suitable for applications on synchronized press brakes.
- Serial interface SSI-BiSS, with or without 1 Vpp analog signal.
- Reader head guided by a self-aligned and self-cleaning sliding carriage with spring system.
- Resolution up to 0.1 μm.
- Accuracy grade ± 2.5 μm in the standard version and ± 1 μm in the high-accuracy version.
- SSI protocol and programmable resolutions.
- Profibus-DP, Profinet, CANopen, DeviceNet, ModBus and DRIVE-CLiQ protocols, through conversion gateways.
- Metrological certificate provided with each scale.
- Sealing lips for the protection of the grating, made of special elastomer resistant to oil and wearing.
- Various possibilities of application, with double-effect joint or steel wire. An adapter guarantees the compatibility with PBS-HR scale.
- High accuracy and stability of signals even in case of high speed, strong accelerations and vibrations.
- Protected against inversion of power supply polarity and short circuits on output ports.
GVS 204 Serial interface SSI – BiSS